Masibus Analog Input Field Interface Board has 8 channels that accepts various types of current/voltage signals and converts them to isolated current/voltage signals. It is compact universal DIN rail mounted with labeled input and output connections. Independent zero & span adjustment for each channel is possible.
- Eliminate Ground Loop problems
- Protect Expensive control systems against Field Faults
- Isolate and Translate Field Signals
- Eliminate Common Mode Voltages
- Field Interface for PLC/DCS/SCADA systems