The 85XX+ is an upgrade on the most successful model 85XX; additional capabilities have been added by way of multi-serial ports, Ethernet port, scanning speed and alphanumeric display.
Modular and Expandable
85XX+ is modular in architecture and Expandable, 5 I/O slots can accommodate a mix of Analog Input, Open collector output or Relay output to suit different applications in Power, water and Infrastructure industries. All field inputs are wired by Pre-Fab cables direct into panel terminals.
85XX+ is configured using the software which is very user friendly; the unit can also be edited by front keyboard and display. The unit has numeric and alpha-numeric displays for value and tag display, Alarm/Trip and control status are displayed by discrete LEDs on front fascia.
85XX+ comes with one RS485 port as a standard, a second RS485 port or a Ethernet Port are options to enhance the communication capabilities of the unit and use it as an RTU, Alarm controller or protection device for motors, transformers, etc
Control or Alarm
The 8 Relay outputs can be freely mapped to any channel set points and configured as Alarm or Trip functionality with Fail-Safe or Normal Logic. The 24 OC outputs can be used as On/Off control output for individual channel or as a status output for Alarm condition.
- Compact and Rugged
- Extruded Aluminum Chassis with IP-54 front
- EMI/EMC Type test qualified
- CE marked
- 5 I/Os Slots capacity
- Max Configuration: 24 AI + 8 Relay + 24 OC
- Field Scalable
- 8 channel Universal Analog Input Module
- 8 Relay output Module
- 24 open collector outputs Module
- Fast sampling and generation of Alarm/Trip
- User free mapping of Relay to Channels
- Comprehensive alarm/trip logic
- Alpha-Numeric display for Engineering units
- 2X RS485 Serial communication ports
- 1X Ethernet port
- Modbus RTU over serial and Modnet over ethernet Protocols
- Windows based mSCAN+ configuration tool