Compact, Advanced and Fast
The 8208 is succeeding the most popular range of 85XX scanners. It offers the host of features in compact 1/4 DIN size for multi-channel process monitoring with advanced functions and simple programming.
8208 has excellent software configurability for 8 channels accepting universal input and 4 relays to serve diverse applications. User has facility to program individual alarm, trip set-points and logic individually or group wise. Channels can be configured up to 4 groups with two relay outputs per group. Two discrete LEDs are provided per channel and one LED per relay for indication.
It has built-in RS485 serial communication port. It also has optional retransmission output with high accuracy for communication with PLC/DAS/SCADA.
- Universal Input
- Universal Power Supply
- Fast channel scanning
- Configuration levels with password
- Configuration and calibration from front keys
- Isolated RS845 port with Modbus-RTU
- Full mapping flexibility of four relays and groups
- Comprehensive Alarm/Trip logic programming
- User-friendly design
- Motor protection: Winding & Bearing temperature
- Air compressor, pump, DG temperature monitoring
- Drying Ovens
- Fermentation Processes
- Flow Monitoring
- Retorts and Cooking Processes
- Sintering Furnaces for processing metals and ceramics
- Heat Treatment: to achieve desired result f hardening or softening material
- Power Monitoring