netLINK is a complete gateway in bus connector format. It is directly mounted on the target equipment. It is either powered over its front connector or with 24 V over an additional terminal. Variants for different applications are available. netLINK is an elegant alternative to today’s available DIN-rail mountable gateways or equivalent rack based systems.
No additional installation material needed
netLINK replaces the ordinary connecting plug. The necessary components for the communication are all included, there is no further adapter or additional installation material needed. Just mount it, power it with 24 V and connect it to the primary network, netLINK is operational in seconds.
Close operation at the target device
netLINK is installed where the conversion is needed, directly at the destination device. No further cabinet space is required. Diagnostic-LEDs are visualizing the communication status for rapid on-site diagnostics and error localization.
For permanent and temporary use
netLINK and its handy plug format enables temporary operations easily. Whether for commissioning services or for on-site diagnostics, netLINK fits into any pocket and is mounted and demounted in seconds. For permanent use the secondary connector with screw terminals grants a secure long-term installation on the target device.
Product Overview netLINK
- For SIMATIC S7 programming
- Supports RFC1006 protocol for visualizations
- Direct mounting on PLC’s PROFIBUS or MPI interface
- Feed-through connection for bus signal forwarding
- Ethernet connection via RJ45 socket
- SIMATIC S7 Web Visualization
- Visualizes via ordinary web-browser like IE or Firefox
- Imports PLC symbols directly from a STEP7 project
- Connection to office/plant network via Ethernet
- Integrates a single PROFIBUS Slave in PROFINET
- Compliant with PROFINET PROXY specification
- Mounts directly on DP-Slave bus connector
- Automatic GSDML-file export for PROFINET controller import