Now you can monitor the performance of computers anywhere in your organization using the OPC DataHub. You decide what system parameters to monitor, such as CPU usage, free disk space, available memory and whether critical processes are still running. This information is collected by the DataHub as regular point data that can be shared across a network or the Internet in real-time.
Also included is the QuickTrend display that lets you closely monitor all data points in real time. And you can add power and value to your DataHub OPC System Monitor as needed by simply activating additional DataHub Features.
- System Monitor - access to Windows system analytics interface.
- Data Aggregation - merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Tunnel/Mirror - secure networking of OPC data without DCOM problems.
- New - DataHub QuickTrend - view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Enhanced - Scripting - program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Enhanced - Security - control access and set permissions for users and groups.
Popular add-on features
- New - DataHub WebView - build and display private cloud-based web pages.
- Enhanced - Email/SMS Notification - receive email/SMS messages on data events.
- Enhanced - Database Read - read data from any ODBC database.
- Enhanced - Database Write - write data to any ODBC database.
- New - Data Historian to store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds.
Other add-on features include DDE/Excel Support for connecting to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers, OPC DA Support for connecting to OPC servers and clients and Data Bridging to connect two or more servers to share data in real time.
For more information about the product, you can visit the corporate site click here