Write data from the DataHub into any ODBC compliant database, such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, OSIsoft PI, Oracle, and many more. You can use your existing tables, or create new ones fully customized to meet your needs. Query the database to read production schedules, recipes and process setpoints from company databases straight into your OPC servers and client applications.
The built-in Store and Forward feature ensures that your data gets logged even during bursts of activity or network breaks. Fully customizable conditional triggering lets you log the data you need based on a tag change or a timer. Get started quickly with the convenient user interface, or customize the data logging to match your specific requirements with the DataHub's powerful Scripting language.
Also included is the QuickTrend display that lets you closely monitor all data points in real time. And you can add power and value to your DataHub OPC Logger as needed by simply activating additional DataHub Features.
- Enhanced - Database Read - read data from any ODBC database.
- Enhanced - Database Write - write data to any ODBC database.
- New - DataHub QuickTrend - view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- OPC DA Support - connect to OPC DA servers and clients.
- Data Aggregation - merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Enhanced - Scripting - program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Enhanced - Security - control access and set permissions for users and groups.
Popular add-on features
- Tunnel/Mirror - secure networking of OPC data without DCOM problems.
- DataHub WebView - build and display private cloud-based web pages.
- Data Bridging - connect two or more data sources to share data in real time.
- OPC A&E Support - connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
Other add-on features include DDE/Excel Support for connecting to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers, Email/SMS Notification to receive an email or SMS message based on data changes, Data Historian to store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds, and Data Redundancy to do hot standby switching between identical data sources.
For more information about the product, you can also visit the corporate site click here