The DataHub OPC Bridge lets you connect OPC servers, so that a change in one piece of equipment can be communicated directly to another. You can scale or modify your data as it passes through the DataHub, and define more complex relationships with the built-in Scripting language. Connect several OPC servers and clients to create a common data set, and the multi-threaded interface means that a slow or non-responsive server will not slow down any other connections.
You can also combine bridging and tunnelling to bridge between data sources located on different network connected servers.
Also included is the QuickTrend display that lets you closely monitor bridged points in real time. And you can add power and value to your DataHub OPC Bridge as needed by simply activating additional DataHub Features.
- OPC DA Support - connect to OPC DA servers and clients.
- Data Aggregation - merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Data Bridging - connect two or more data sources to share data in real time.
- DataHub QuickTrend - view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Scripting - program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Security - control access and set permissions for users and groups.
Popular add-on features
- Tunnel/Mirror - secure networking of OPC data without DCOM problems.
- DataHub WebView - build and display private cloud-based web pages.
- Database Read - read data from any ODBC database.
- Database Write - write data to any ODBC database.
- OPC A&E Support - connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
Other add-on features include DDE/Excel Support for connecting to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers, Email/SMS Notification to receive an email or SMS message based on data changes, Data Historian to store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds, and Data Redundancy to do hot standby switching between identical data sources.
For more information about the product, please visit our corporate site click here