Existing OPC DataHub customers will be pleased to know that the new v7.0 OPC DataHub is now part of the larger Cogent DataHub family of products. This means that in addition to all of the features present in the older v6.4 OPC DataHub we are now adding the following new and enhanced features:
New and enhanced features
- New - DataHub QuickTrend - view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Enhanced - Scripting - program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Enhanced - Security - control access and set permissions for users and groups.
- Enhanced - Email/SMS Notification - receive email/SMS messages on data events.
- Enhanced - Database Read - read data from any ODBC database.
- Enhanced - Database Write - write data to any ODBC database.
- Tunnel/Mirror - secure networking of OPC data without DCOM problems.
- OPC DA Support - connect to OPC DA servers and clients.
- DDE/Excel Support for connecting to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers.
- Networking Excel Data - share live Excel data over a network with other Excel users.
- Data Aggregation - merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Data Bridging - connect two or more data sources to share data in real time.
- Linux/QNX Connectivity - to connect to Linux and QNX based systems.
- System Monitor - access to Windows system analytics interface.
Popular new add-on features
- DataHub WebView - build and display private cloud-based web pages.
- Data Historian to store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds.
- Data Redundancy to do hot standby switching between identical data sources.
- OPC A&E Support - connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
For more information about the product, you can visit the corporate site click here