BetaGauge PI PRO Digital Pressure Calibration Test Gauge
Digital Pressure Test Gauge. Single-Handed Process Validation
The BetaGauge PI PRO builds on the proven performance of the BetaGauge PI with a new purpose designed Zinc-Aluminum Alloy High Pressure Cast housing. The new housing improves the environmental integrity of the gauge in a lighter and smaller yet more rugged form factor.
The pressure calibration gauge takes the concept of an analog Test Gauge, and brings it to a new level, as only MARTEL can do. The calibration gauge combines the accuracy of digital technology with the simplicity of an analog gauge, and achieves performance, ease-of-use, and a feature set unmatched in the pressure measurement world. Setup of the pressure calibration gauge is fast and straightforward, through a menu-driven display, with minimal text, and intuitive functions, that is simple enough to allow the digital test gauge to be used anywhere in the world, without the need for multilingual displays. Ease-of-use, performance, and features set the Digital Pressure Calibration Test Gauge apart, just as you've come to expect from Martel Electronics.
- BetaLOG™ Software Available for Logging Gauge Measurements
- 15 Standard Pressure Ranges including 10” H2O and 15,000 psig
- Absolute Pressure Ranges Available (PSIA)
- CSA Intrinsically Safe, Class 1, Div. 2; ATEX Approved
- Available with optional 24V external power input (housed in separate panel-mount-style enclosure)
- Rear mount option for panel mounting (housed in separate panel-mount-style enclosure)”
- Very high accuracy compared to analog test gauges; +/-0.05% F.S.; temperature compensated.
- Temperature compensated accuracy over 0 to 50 degrees C
- Displays in 18 standard or fully custom engineering units
- Displays ambient temperature in degrees C or degrees F
- Large, backlit, 5-1/2 digit display with 0.65" high digits and 20 segment bar graph
- Rubber boot standard on all stand-alone bottom mount gauges
- Password-protected "through the keypad" calibration
- MIN/MAX recall
- Adjustable TARE zeros large system offsets
- Use-configurable damping smooths readings from pulsating/plaint air sources
- Auto shut-off for extended battery life.
- CE approved.
- Includes NIST Certificate with calibration data
- Optional Calibration Kit with Pneumatic or Hydraulic Pressure Hand Pump and Fittings Available