The Cogent DataHub is the latest version of a long line of DataHub products that have set the benchmark for real-time data solutions. With the release of v7.0, the Cogent DataHub adds several landmark new features that will once again set it above and beyond what any other middleware product can do.
New and enhanced features
- New - DataHub WebView - build and display private cloud-based web pages.
- New - Data Historian to store and retrieve large volumes of data at high speeds.
- New - Data Redundancy to do hot standby switching between identical data sources.
- New - OPC A&E Support - connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
- New - DataHub QuickTrend - view live, real-time trends for selected data.
- Enhanced - Scripting - program custom solutions to meet your specific needs.
- Enhanced - Security - control access and set permissions for users and groups.
- Enhanced - Email/SMS Notification - receive email/SMS messages on data events.
- Enhanced - Database Read - read data from any ODBC database.
- Enhanced - Database Write - write data to any ODBC database.
- Tunnel/Mirror - secure networking of OPC data without DCOM problems.
- OPC DA Support - connect to OPC DA servers and clients.
- DDE/Excel Support for connecting to Excel spreadsheets and other DDE servers.
- Networking Excel Data - share live Excel data over a network with other Excel users.
- Data Aggregation - merge data from multiple sources into a common data set.
- Data Bridging - connect two or more data sources to share data in real time.
- Linux/QNX Connectivity - to connect to Linux and QNX based systems.
- System Monitor - access to Windows system analytics interface.
For more information about the product, you may also visit the corporate site