Single Wavelength Pro 40/50 Class Sensors
The PRO 40/50 Series offers a complete family of single-wavelength infrared thermometers featuring state-of-the-art technology to provide accurate and reliable measurements for a wide range of industrial applications.
PRO 40/50 Series sensors feature a variety of input, output, and alarm options to enable advanced process monitoring and control capabilities. Each sensor can be configured to operate as a stand-alone sensor or with a remote Interface Module using the sensor’s six conductor interconnecting cable.
- Temperature limits: - 40˚ to 450˚ F / -40˚ to 2500˚ C
- Miniature sensors for easy installation.
- Emissivity settings are fixed or adjustable with a 4-20mA input or a USB connection
- Line of Sight, Visual Aiming, and Fiber Optic Aim Light alignment options
- A complete range of precisely selected short, long and specialty wavelengths
- A choice of low and high resolution optics
- 4-20mA and voltage sensor outputs programmable with a choice of up to 5 different measured parameters
- Bi-directional RS232 andRS485 communications
- Built-in human interface with intuitive text based menu for sensor adjustment
- Stand alone sensors feature a menu selectable alarm relay or analog input for remote emissivity and alarm set point adjustments
- Optional remote interface module with a built-in AC power supply and a wide selection of output and alarm options
- Rugged NEMA 4X (IP65) sensor enclosure, optional NEMA 7X (Ex II 2G) enclosures available